OPM is a set of tools working above Nagios (or similar) to store into a database the perfdata retrieved by any Nagios agent and graph them in a web dashboard.
check_pgactivity (https://github.com/OPMDG/check_pgactivity) is a Nagios agent dedicated to PostgreSQL. It is technically separated from OPM.
Requirements & Installation¶
- We suppose that you have in place and configured to your need:
- a working Nagios (or similar) installation
- agents displaying perfdata (e.g. check_pgactivity or other Nagios probes)
- an empty PostgreSQL database (9.3 or later) on the instance of your choice to store the data.
- See the Installation page to install: